Adult Flag Football
Important League Information
Must be 18 years or older to play
$400.00 (CASH ONLY) team registration fee due on or before Friday, September 4th (Registration Deadline). $400.00 in cash must be paid by Friday, September 4th in order to get in the league. No Exceptions. It does not matter how long teams have played in the league; no spots will be saved without full payment by the deadline.
- No refunds. If your team quits or is removed from the league due to disciplinary issues, there will be no refund of cash already paid
- In order to register your team must submit a registration form(below) and drop off $400.00 in cash at the Hoover Met by Friday, September 4th. The $400.00 (in cash) will cover the team registration fee and the cost of officials for entire spring season including end of season playoffs.
No pocketed shorts allowed
- Fall Season begins Sunday, September 13
Registration for the Fall Season ends September 4
Men's Flag Football Program Overview
This program is offered in Spring (March to May) and in Fall (September to November). Games are played on Sunday at the Hoover East Sports Complex in the Spring and Fall. The league will consist of an 8 game regular season and a single elimination tournament. We offer both recreational leagues and competitive leagues. Please see the league divisions below and select one upon registration.
Teams Participating in the 2020 Fall Season
- Recreational A (early games starting at 2pm)
- Young Gunz
- Past Our Prime
- Team Crow
- Average Joe's
- New Era
- Recreational B (Late afternoon games)
- Dirty Mike and the Boys
- No Lackin
- Get Paid
- Mens Competitive (games starting at 2pm)
- 35 & Over (5v5 League)
Women's Flag Football Program Overview
This program is offered spring (March to May) and fall (September to November).
Games are played on Sunday at a Hoover location. The league will consist of a 6 week regular season and a single elimination tournament.
Women's Registration and Rules
Managers Packet and Rules
For more information, please email Brent Solberg
RAIN OUT INFORMATION
Rain Out Hotline: 205.739.7246
The rain line will be updated prior to game times, please check the rain line frequently for the most updated information
Any questions regarding the Men and Women's league, please email Brent Solberg