Request New Service

If you have moved into a home that had prior service, no action is necessary to set up service. If the previous owners did not leave the trash cart, you may request a new cart at MyHooverConnect.

For newly constructed homes, the home must be occupied before service can be established. Please visit MyHooverConnect to request new services or contact a My Hoover Connect Representative at 205-739-7311.