Who do I call for limb, brush, large bulky items collection?

To be added to the list for a special collection, contact a My Hoover Connect Representative at (205-739-7311) or submit online using My Hoover Connect. You may also email us at myhooverconnect@hooveralabama.gov with any request.  Crews on the garbage trucks can sometimes gather small piles of limbs but in most cases it is best to inform us. Only debris generated by the homeowner will be collected. It is the responsibility of hired landscapers, tree services, roofers, remodeling companies, etc. to remove any materials/debris generated by their crews.

Show All Answers

1. How do I establish garbage service for my new home?
2. Who do I call for limb, brush, large bulky items collection?
3. Will the garbage company pick up paint, paint cans, motor oil, pesticides and other hazardous waste?
4. Why was my trash or recycle bin not emptied?
5. Who do I contact to have a broken or missing garbage or recycle bin replaced?
6. Will my live Christmas tree be picked up at the curb?
7. How do I prepare my yard waste for collection?
8. How do I dispose of refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners and other appliances which have chlorofluorocardons (freon)?
9. Which holidays will the garbage and recycling not be collected?