Government ServicesDepartmental ServicesBusiness ServicesResidential ServicesVisitorsHelp Center
Click to Home

Go To Search
Hale-Joseph Home
The Hale-Joseph House was built in 1910 by William M. and Evan Hale on 400 acres purchased by Gardner Hale in 1862. The Hales descended from two signers of the Mayflower compact 1620.

Purchased in 1993 by Carlo and Dianne Joseph, the house was placed on the Alabama Register of Landmarks and Heritage in 1994.