Government ServicesDepartmental ServicesBusiness ServicesResidential ServicesVisitorsHelp Center
Click to Home

Go To Search
Hoover-Randle Home
The Hoover-Randle Home was built in 1947 by William H. Hoover, founder of the City of Hoover.

The Hoover family occupied the home until 1987 when it was purchased by Barbara and Edmond H. Randle Jr. It was placed on the Alabama Register of Landmarks and Heritage in 1990.