Within Hoover city limits, the Public Works Department maintains roadways that are not maintained by Jefferson County, Shelby County or the Alabama Department of Transportation.

Some of the Services Provided:

  • Maintenance of pavement, signs, striping, and shoulders
  • Maintenance of drainage culverts as needed
  • Repairs of sidewalks
  • Maintenance of right of ways and drainage ditches

If you have any questions, please give a Public Works Representative a call at 205-444-7543.