Is there any way to keep a charge off my record?
There are multiple ways. If you fight a criminal charge and are found not guilty, that adjudication will be reflected on your arrest record. If you received a traffic citation for a moving violation, you may be eligible for Defensive Driving School. Upon completion of driving school, the charge against you would be dismissed. If you reach an agreement with the prosecutor, he may agree to have the charge dismissed or not processed. Based on certain age-related criteria, you may be eligible for youthful offender status. Traffic Violations

Show All Answers

1. Where are you located?
2. I would like to see court records. How do I gain access?
3. What is my case number? Is it the number on my ticket?
4. Why is my driver's license suspended?
5. Is there any way to keep a charge off my record?
6. How many years will the charge stay on my record?
7. I wish to just plead guilty and pay my fine. Will the court allow me to do this?
8. Do I need an attorney?
9. How do I get a court-appointed attorney?
10. How do I get a jury trial?
11. I was found guilty. How do I appeal?
12. Will I be going to jail if found guilty?