Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
NOTICE: Addendum #2 was posted May 6, 2019.
See Link to Addendum #2 document below.
NOTICE: Addendum #1 was posted May 2, 2019.
See Link to Addendum #1 document below.
Request for Qualifications
Municipal Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System
The City of Hoover is requesting Statements of Qualifications (SOQ’s) from experienced and qualified firms to provide, install, and maintain an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System to assist the City’s Staff in performing its financial and related duties.
This Request For Qualifications (RFQ) represents just the first phase of a two-phase selection process. The City is issuing this RFQ to pre-qualify (“short-list”) a subset of the respondents to participate in a subsequent Request For Proposals (RFP) process.
All firms interested in providing an ERP System to the City of Hoover must first pre-qualify through this RFQ process.
The Request For Qualifications Process is being used to identify and qualify companies that best meet the city’s needs as an Enterprise Resource Planning solutions provider. To that end, the City has identified the following steps that will be undertaken in order to identify candidates and narrow the search to a manageable number of companies that are determined to best meet the city’s needs:
• Identify and invite interested ERP Companies to participate in the RFQ process;
• Receive and review Statements of Qualifications submitted to the City;
• Evaluate and qualify candidates that best meet the city’s needs and RFQ Requirements;
• Further evaluate and qualify candidates based on High-Level Product and Service Demonstrations;
• Select the final candidates that will be eligible to participate in the future phases of the selection process (i.e. the Request For Proposal Phase).
The City of Hoover has established the following Schedule/Timeline for this RFQ Process:
• April 26, 2019: RFQ Issued
• May 3, 2019: Deadline for Submittal of Questions and Requests For Information (RFI’s)
• May 6, 2019: Final Date for Posting of Addenda, Answers to Questions and RFI’s
• May 9, 2019: Statements of Qualification (SOQ’s) are Due at Hoover City Hall
• May 14, 2019: Notification of Companies Selected for High-Level Product/Service Demonstration
• June 3, 2019 thru June 7, 2019: High-Level Product/Services Demonstrations
• June 10, 2019: Notification of Companies Selected to Participate in the RFP Process
Interested firms should download and review the Request For Qualifications (RFQ) Document on the city’s website at http://www.hooveralabama.gov/bids.aspx and submit a Statement of Qualifications in accordance with the instructions within that document. Please note that answers to questions, clarifications, corrections, and additions to the RFQ Document will be issued in the form of Addendums to the RFQ Document which will not be distributed by delivery or mail but, rather, shall only be posted on the city’s website. It shall be the responsibility of the bidder to frequently visit the city’s website to view or download such Addendums, if any are issued.
Statements of Qualifications will be accepted until 5:00 pm on May 9, 2019 by:
The City Clerk’s Office
Hoover City Hall
100 Municipal Lane
Hoover, AL 35216.